Thank you Pegi, It will look nicer in a few weeks when the grass grows back (My parents had an irrigation system installed last week) and all the plants mature. I have moonflowers and black eyed susan vine in pots on the gazebo and hostas planted along it. The stream runs along those rocks directy behind the gazebo which sounds nice.
My back yard is evolving into a garden. I have a 4 foot girl with birds and a wolf on its way and St. Anthony is out front. I want to put in a pond with a six foot St. Michael statue. I think his wings will look nice reflecting in the pond. I also have fairies scattered throughout the yard. As a child I imagined the bad fairies would come from the woods in directly behind the St. Francis statue. My Mother told me the fairies kidnap children and take them away.
6 comments:
Laura,
Love the garden with the trees in the background and the gazebo.
Thank you Pegi, It will look nicer in a few weeks when the grass grows back (My parents had an irrigation system installed last week) and all the plants mature. I have moonflowers and black eyed susan vine in pots on the gazebo and hostas planted along it. The stream runs along those rocks directy behind the gazebo which sounds nice.
I really like the St. Francis section - that's some serious statuary, Laura. It must be great to have a stream close by.
Chris
Laura I love your garden, St Francis and the animals and the gazebo, well done.
Thank you Chris and Maura,
My back yard is evolving into a garden. I have a 4 foot girl with birds and a wolf on its way and St. Anthony is out front. I want to put in a pond with a six foot St. Michael statue. I think his wings will look nice reflecting in the pond. I also have fairies scattered throughout the yard. As a child I imagined the bad fairies would come from the woods in directly behind the St. Francis statue. My Mother told me the fairies kidnap children and take them away.
I love your garden Laura.
Jim
Post a Comment