The upper chart shows heart response in real time and the lower chart shows skin response.
The butterfly opens and closes in sync with my breathing.
I used it to chart my progress when using the No Panic relaxation 'tape', I set it to 31 minutes.
Am doing another teleconferencing Recovery group with ' No Panic ', we were on the 3rd session last week, it will continue for 14 weeks.
There are 8 members participating, most of them with agoraphobia.
I did a Recovery Group last year but my progress seemed non existent, it's improving now.
Pegi
3 comments:
Pegi, I uploaded a picture of my grapher. I rarely use it because I don't know how to read it. I like the looks of yours better. I had to buy my grapher separately.
Laura,
It takes a while to get used to it and learn what the readings mean.
Each time I took a deep breath, it shows as high peaks on the grapher.
This grapher is part of the Healing Rhythms program.
I have the program installed on both my desktop and laptop pc, the cable on the finger sensors is very long and tends to get in the way.
I was told that it can be used as a stand alone grapher but I haven't worked out how yet.
Pegi, Have you been to the Wild Divine forum?
I found this there. Someone asked how to use the grapher as a stand alone.
"Start Healing Rhythms, then press the Windows Key on the keyboard. This will get you back to the desktop with Healing Rhythms, or the Grapher still running. Check out my thread on how to turn off the music, if you like."
I can see a difference in the grapher when I'm relaxed or stressed but I don't really understand how to read it. We should discuss this the next time we talk.
Post a Comment