Monday, July 7, 2008

Encaustic Wax Fantasy painting

A messy attempt painted using a heated encaustic iron and stylus tool

Pegi

4 comments:

homelinks said...

That is really fanciful and fantastic. I love it. You have so much talent.
Chris

Rita said...

WOW!!! I think this is beautiful. You have so many talents. I feel quite envious,(in a nice way) lol.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Chris and Rita,
I used to paint a lot using hot wax 4 yrs.ago and then I lost inspiration.
I'm looking forward to painting a few more if I don't burn my fingers !
Keeping the lavender oil close by, it stops blistering if I burn.
It's very therapeutic since you can change what you don't like by re melting the wax.
It is very messy as I get more wax on my hands than on the pictures !

Pegi

Anonymous said...

That painting is fantastic Pegi, I never saw anything like it. Eleanor