Our blog for photos, videos and anything else you think of.
Pegi,Is that a pansy or a viola? I've never seen one like that. I found a pansy today I want to press.
Laura,It's a pansy.I've not seen one like this before either.
My mther's favourite flower Pegi. She planted so many of them in our garden that they started grong in the nearby fields.... winds must have carried the seeds.I like the macro photo. You're good with your camera Pegi.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Pegi,
Is that a pansy or a viola? I've never seen one like that.
I found a pansy today I want to press.
Laura,
It's a pansy.
I've not seen one like this before either.
My mther's favourite flower Pegi. She planted so many of them in our garden that they started grong in the nearby fields.... winds must have carried the seeds.
I like the macro photo. You're good with your camera Pegi.
Post a Comment