Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Clematis


Took a picture of this on Sunday, there are more now.

4 comments:

Chris Bovée said...

I've never seen those before. They look a little like a passion flower.

Laura F said...

I thought the same thing Chris. Which reminds me, I wanted to try growing passion flower this year. I wonder if it's too late to get the seeds and plant them now.

Anonymous said...

They are climbing up the side of the garage along with honeysuckle and climbing roses.
Wasn't a good year for them last year but this year lots of buds and blooms.

Anonymous said...

One of my favourites Pegi. I love to see them trailing on garden fences, sheds, even saw an old dead tree locally that was covered in Clematis.

You have me hooked on your photography now Pegi.... so now you have to provide me with a regular 'fix' of your photos. :-)