Our blog for photos, videos and anything else you think of.
Ohh I LOVE that one. Ahh nature, it's soo good.Jim
thank you Jim, that's from my backyard just a few minutes ago.I need to learn how to edit videos. There's a sound right in the middle I would like to remove.
Trying again to leave a comment about how good your video is jules
Yippee!!
It was not anonymous it was me! EE
I really like the sound of the wind and the birds, so relaxing.Pegi
Pegi, It got really cold (5 C) with all that wind. I was shaking when I came back inside.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ohh I LOVE that one. Ahh nature, it's soo good.
Jim
thank you Jim, that's from my backyard just a few minutes ago.
I need to learn how to edit videos. There's a sound right in the middle I would like to remove.
Trying again to leave a comment about how good your video is jules
Yippee!!
It was not anonymous it was me! EE
I really like the sound of the wind and the birds, so relaxing.
Pegi
Pegi, It got really cold (5 C) with all that wind. I was shaking when I came back inside.
Post a Comment