Monday, May 19, 2008

Spring Peepers and Whipoorwills

The sounds of a moonlit Spring night in New Hampshire

6 comments:

Chris Bovée said...

Who uploaded this? Nice!

How pretty those little bird calls. I don't think they have Whipoorwills in Arizona I remember them from
Virginia. I hope to make some sound files of summer thunderstorms here. How did you upload this sound file and what format? I want to upload a sound file too!
Chris

Anonymous said...

Very relaxing to just listen to.

Thank you Laura.

JulesPaige said...

It reminds me of the night noises in Colombia, South America. We'd sit on the porch at night and be swept away by the symphony of nature.

homelinks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
homelinks said...

Chris, this is a video. I just sat the camera down in front of a lantern to record.

Yes it is relaxing and refreshing Jim. I like to sit outside and listen before I go to bed. It's good to get fresh air before bed.

Jules, I bet Columbia was a fascinating place to live.

Laura

Anonymous said...

So relaxing Laura
Pegi