Thursday, November 27, 2008

Time to Reflect

Jim here....

Well friends, it's that time of year when I reflect on all that's transpired in the times past. Lost some friends to the ravages of life and to conflict, gained some new ones, had ill health and good health. Not rich, not needy. Family doing well and I'm okay. Guess this year will go in the 'great' column of the score book. I only have two columns in the score book, 'Really great' and 'Pretty good' as I think any year I'm allowed to enjoy life and our beautiful Big Blue Marble of a world has to be at least 'pretty good'.

Thought I'd share one of my 'reflecting on the past year' favourite songs. Anyone of any religion or even no religion at all can relate to the sentiments and scenery as this is a truly wondrous planet we're allowed to tenant.

As a wise man once said, "I don't question whether or not there's a Creator, as somehow it's happened and it's all here; my question isn't who created it, but why was it created. Mankind often seems very unworthy of being the tenant of such a beautiful creation."

That said, my best to all of my good friends, and may your present, and future years be as great as those I've enjoyed and hope to continue enjoying.

Until next time, take care and be well.



Jim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Jim.