Here is a day in the life of the Dublin of Maura, Eleanor, Laura (Jun) and Car. The Dublin of Joyce, Wilde, Pearse, Connolly..... and the more modern U2 (who perform the backing track to this clip).
This is the vibrant city in which I was born, and to which I always longed to return to when far away.
Enjoy the scenes...... and perhaps you might consider sharing your town too.
Jim
3 comments:
Dublin looks like a beautiful and fascinating city. I can see why you love it so much. My town is mostly just a place for people to sleep. It's close to the mountains, ocean and cities so the residents go elsewhere for fun.
Nice. Someday maybe I'll share something of my beloved town too. Jim, I sent back the video camera I was going to get as I didn't like what I was hearing about its built in software. Nobody does good videos about my town which is really strange since photographers and painters love it so much.
Chris
Jim,
You're Dublin looks wonderful!! So many sights and sounds to experience...you're very lucky, and it's refreshing to hear of someone so lovingly attached to their home :-)
Jamie
Post a Comment